Do you want to be part of a forward-thinking Singapore-based startup that values open collaboration and flat hierarchy? Are you passionate about being in a small team of overachievers that constantly pushes your boundaries? If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
At Propine we are reinventing capital markets to make it more accessible and efficient. We are using blockchain technology to re-imagine the issuance and life cycle management of capital market products like equities, debt, structured products, funds to reduce friction and thus increase value accruing to both issuers and investors. Together, we are inspired by that moonshot ambition to reshape financial services, starting with Southeast Asia.
As part of an early stage rapidly growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to scale, shape and grow the business in an impactful way! We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can’t imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business in the fintech space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
Sounds like you'll be an awesome fit? Then read on.
We are looking for blockchain engineers to join our Product team. The Product team is responsible for building world-class applications to help our customers manage their digital assets securely.
Develop and maintain our products
• Implement new features on our applications which serves our customers
• Integrate our applications to various native blockchains
• Investigate and resolve discovered defects
• Write tests to ensure correct functionality
• Document changes and guides for the applications
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Setup and maintenance of infrastructure
• Setup and secure blockchain nodes and application servers
• Write scripts to automate the deployment of infrastructure
• Perform regular maintenance on servers and nodes to ensure business continuity
• On-call rotation for incidents
• Document steps and processes for the setup and maintenance of infrastructure
Provide technical support
• Provide technical support for our customers
• Document solutions for common problems
• Provide technical support for our operations team to solve operational issues
• Perform operational duties on a rotational basis
• Document operational processes
Governance and Compliance
• Follow defined processes to ensure that compliance is met
Knowledge on digital assets
• Keeping abreast of the developments in cryptocurrencies and digital assets
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
• 4-6 years of experience in a software role.
• Experience in managing Linux servers
• Experience programming with Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto currencies
• Good communication skills
• Self-motivated, able to work successfully as an individual contributor or as a team member
• Organized with attention to detail; proven ability to conceptualize, plan and execute ideas while providing training and skills transfer to other