Hi there!! We are looking for a (Senior) Strategic Partnerships Manager who will help us to continue building and nurturing key partnerships as we scale our reach globally. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 40,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your team and role
The Partnerships team handles all in-direct business efforts and is focused on developing and nurturing strong relationships with key solution and implementation agency partners in order to drive revenue growth. In addition we manage our Ecosystem Partners - other complimentary software vendors - allowing us to unlock further initiatives to collaborate on. At GraphCMS you will play a key role within the commercial organisation.
What you will be working on
What we expect from you
- Managing the full cycle of the partner development process from establishing contact, through building up strong relationships, on-boarding, product advocacy and business growth.
- Being a key point of contact for our existing partner base and continuously expanding our business acquiring new partners in core regions globally.
- Supporting our partners to sell and implement our product, making sure that they have all the necessary requirements needed at their fingertips.
- Qualifying inbound partner opportunities with some prospecting/outbounding activities.
- Contributing to improve our overall value proposition, processes and messaging by working closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product team, to drive quality opportunities that result in new partnerships.
- Being an integral member of, and helping build up, our Partnership team. This is a quota carrying role with a compensated variable component that contributes to our success.
We would kindly ask you to apply even if you are not completely sure whether you meet our requirements. We believe that modesty is a wonderful thing and find your character just as important as your talents.
Working at GraphCMS
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a client-facing role such as account management, business development, consulting or sales; from a Digital Agency, Technology Consulting, or SaaS environment.
- Familiarity with current web technology developments and trends.
- Fast-learner driven by action, initiative and eagerness to further develop career in the commercial tech industry.
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working in a remote role or with teams located in a distributed setting.
- Capable of understanding customer pain points and requirements in order to assess potential business value that can be provided by technical solutions such as GraphCMS.
- Knowledge of any of the languages from Spanish, French or German is a plus.
- Knowledge of existing networks of digital agency, technology and software consultancy companies is a big plus.
- Experience driving strategy and achieving outcomes with large digital agencies and consultancies is a plus.
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)
- Mini case study or assignment if applicable
- Team-fit conversation