Work as a Pega application developer to build components for Line of Business using Agile development model. Work as a project team member leading applicable project life cycle phases including technical requirements , design , development ,testing and implementation. Ensure to adhere to coding standards , procedures and techniques. Participate in project planning sessions to analyze business requirements, creating technical documentations such as design document. Provide project estimates and project status to project managers.
Ability to learn and adopt changes in technology such as new version of PRPC and exploring new features of it. This position is accountable to technology management for application design , development , documentation, implementation and post implementation support.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities including:
* 7+ years of Pega experience, Pega versions 7,8+.
* Pega certification is a must (CSSA/CLSA).
* Knowledge in Pega 8 features, should have involved in architecture and class structure design.
* Analyze, design, develop, debug, test, document, deploy and provide production support applications using primary skills in Pega PRPC.
* Strong knowledge and experience in integrations.
* Good understanding of database DB2 and Oracle.
* Good in communication. Can independently drive calls/ discussions with stakeholders.
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
* Candidate should also have good knowledge of SQL, Unix, Apache Tomcat and web server maintenance.
* Ability to work in large ,collaborative team to achieve organizational goals.
* Experience in Agile methodology.
Good to have skills -
* Experience in Pega applications hosted on cloud.
* Java experience.
* Knowledge on Kubernetes.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Java Software Engineer Lead, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineer Java, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering - Pega Developer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Java Software Engineer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment