We are a strong team of software developers, passionate about helping small and large companies reliably run their complex IT infrastructures and applications.
As one of the leading providers of 'IT monitoring' solutions, our software "checkmk" monitors millions of hardware devices and software services in large data centres or networked Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Many tens of thousands of open source users and a rapidly growing base of over 2500 paying customers are already using our product. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
We are rooted in the open source movement, love Linux and offer both a free open source and a commercial version of our product.
Our offices are located in the heart of Munich, in Haidhausen, a district known for its many cafés, restaurants, bars, and small shops. To enable our high growth, we are looking for a:
Senior Python Developer (m/f/d).
- You work in an agile team
- You are responsible for the design, development and testing of new monitoring features.
- You take responsibility for the further development of our architecture
- You support the automation of build processes and follow test-driven development approaches
- You actively shape the DevOps culture in our team and help to build up and distribute knowledge on the topics of deployment and operation
- Backend developer with experience in Python
- Deep knowledge of the Linux command line
- Friend of open source software
- Several years of professional experience in the development of larger software projects
- Ideally FH or university degree in computer science or comparable training
- Agile mindset and experience with agile development practices (TDD, CI, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- Passion for current technology developments and their possible applications
- Strong ability to grasp complex tasks and respond with uncomplicated solutions
- You enjoy contact with customers and users
- Speak German and are proficient in English
- Ideally, you have knowledge and experience with the following technologies we use: Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, pytest, Pylint, JIRA.
- A product that customers identify with and enjoy using
- A young team in a dynamic, strongly growing, small and familiar company
- Agile development team
- Many opportunities for personal development
- Monitoring of a very broad spectrum of technologies
- Strong ties with a great customer community
- High autonomy and flat hierarchies
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment
- Above average salary
- Office in one of the most beautiful parts of Munich
Are you interested? Then send us your application. A meaningful CV is already sufficient for this.
You don't have that much relevant experience yet? We also welcome applicants with less professional experience!
You can get a first impression of what it's like to work at tribe29 on Kununu: http://www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !