At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world
where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving
treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and
expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical
trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants. As we continue
scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world-class clinical research and unlock
We are looking for an experienced cloud security engineer to work alongside engineering
and operations to accelerate the adoption of security best practices and help us
implement a forward thinking security posture for our global operational platform . As a
fast-growing organization we expect every engineer to put their fingerprint on what we
do and how we do it.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Architect and implement IAM best practices that enables engineers to move quickly while ensuring security, compliance and auditing requirements are met.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure secure infrastructure architecture
- Design and implement threat detection and threat prevention across a multi-account, multi-region AWS setup.
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams
- Build a single pane of glass to aggregate security and vulnerability scans from multiple sources.
- Automate security controls, data access patterns and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support for engineering teams.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Strong development skills in any modern programming language
- Strong experience with AWS security best practices, especially the Well Architected Framework with emphasis on the security pillar
- Skilled at containerizing applications with Docker or similar technology
- Ability to create, manage, and deploy infrastructure-as-code using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Ability to deploy, configure, and utilize monitoring and threat detection services, such as Datadog, Threat Stack, Guard Duty, Cloud Custodian, etc.
- Skilled at communicating technical concepts to peers and non-technical persons respectfully and clearly
- Strong knowledge of Linux based operating systems and security fundamentals
- Skilled at implementing secure, public facing AWS Cloud based systems
- Ability to securely configure and manage AWS services such as CloudFront, IAM, Route 53, S3, RDS, et al
- Experience implementing security controls for AWS environments, including setup and management of authentication controls, VPN’s, KMS, AWS network controls and configuration, etc.
- Experience with regulatory regimes such as HIPAA and GDPR
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You have the option of getting a brand new Macbook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation We are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave