Everyday Health Consumer is looking for a passionate Senior UX/Product Designer to work on exciting new developments in health technology and education.
You are a seasoned, skilled designer, who believes in the value of user research and testing to develop best-in-class products and user experiences. You have strong, mobile-first design sensibilities and enjoy discussing your design decisions, intents, and improvements.
You are an advocate for data-driven design, drawing on your experience as well as knowledge and insights obtained through market research, internal data, and user testing. You work within and evangelize design systems and research processes, value the collaborative process, and work well with other designers, departments, and timelines.
- UX/Product Design
- Identify pain points, goals, and solutions for digital products
- Create wireframes, flows, lo and high fidelity designs
- Contribute to and adhere to research/design process
- Contribute to design system and hand-off to development
- Conduct and participate in research activities, user interviews/testing
- Strong in considering each edge case scenario from a design perspective.
- Experience working within a preexisting design and creating new components or templates.
- Able to use one or more of the following: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Conduct design reviews, critique and receive critiques on design work
- Maintain relationships with external departments, managers and developers
- Identify strategies, timelines, and work effort for projects
- Communicate design goals, timelines and present work to stakeholders
- Coach and mentor team members on UX and Product Design
- Work with Director of Product Design to streamline process and improve quality
- 5-7 years of experience in UX and Product design, including experience at a senior level with a mobile focus
- Experience with user-centered design process, research, and insights
- Experience conducting and participating in design workshops, user testing, and research
- Expert level understanding of working within design systems
- Expertise in interactive prototyping skills
- Strong opinions on design and process
We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation. We created our values together, to embody both our audience goals and our workplace aspirations: to promote diversity and create opportunities; to be authentic; to enable wellness; to ignite passion and reimagine possibilities; to be results-driven with a bias toward action, and to inspire connectedness.