- 🌎 Work Remotely
- 💰 Competitive Pay
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🔑 Work with the Founder/CEO
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States
- 🚀 Amazing Opportunity for Professional Growth
- 💼 Leverage your analytic skills at a growing SaaS company
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
is a market-leading business intelligence company focused exclusively on the managed services provider space. As a founder-led company, we have been offering our SaaS solution for 6 years. We love helping our partners find the right information to make improvements in their business that will drive profitability. Our partners speak to 10X ROI on our service. We want to expand our product function to drive an even higher ROI. We believe that by focusing strongly on the value we provide to customers, we will continue to see growth in the business.
The Product Manager will work closely with the Founder/CEO to add new integrations to our platform. Currently, this aspect of Product is managed exclusively by the Founder and competes for attention with other organizational priorities. This role is crucial to our continued growth as it will allow us to expand our addressable market.
From each of our first two integrations, we pull approximately 250 data fields. These fields then go into our system and are the source for our reporting. Adding a new integration would mean identifying those fields in a new integration source.
Responsibilities would include:
- Documenting current integrations and creating robust entity relationship diagrams (ERD)
- Working through documentation of new integrations to create mapping into our system
- Create an ERD for all new integrations
- Deliver data mapping to development for implementation
- Assist with additional product development items
Who You Are
- Someone who enjoys the analytic nature of data mapping.
- Proudly fly the data nerd flag
- Have experience with SQL queries. You don’t need to be a SQL ninja today, but strong base knowledge is important.
- Have worked closely with developers. Must be able to read code (mostly Ruby) and communicate issues with the development team.
- No coding (other than writing elegant SQL queries is expected)
- Some exposure to data analysis is preferred.
- Understand business issues within the managed service provider space is highly preferred, but not essential. To be successful, you need to understand the business value of the data.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the scrum method.
- You are self-driven. We are a remote company that does not believe in micromanaging but does believe in productivity. We are currently working towards effective EOS implementation. Organization and the ability to effectively communicate progress and hurdles are important.
- You value life balance.
While data integrations are central to this role, we would welcome your input on further product expansion in terms of features or additional reports.