Aklamio is looking for a Senior QA Engineer that will help us build a modern and highly efficient testing framework and establish QA processes. You will contribute towards a culture of reliability and software quality across the whole organisation and will have a significant impact on our product.
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Development: Yearly budget for training
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us
- Take overall responsibility for quality assurance. Create test strategies and plans and lead all testing activities (functional, regression, exploratory, performance).
- Lead the way and establish, develop and monitor modern QA + automation, standards, processes and metrics for new and existing applications.
- Promote knowledge regarding test automation and software quality within our engineering teams to build-up familiarity in this area of expertise.
- Partner with stakeholders, engineers and product owners. Provide QA metrics and help the teams release predictably at pace.
- Collaborate with other teams on customer experience and use valuable customer feedback to raise software quality and satisfaction continuously.
- Keep yourself current. Make sure we always follow the best industry practices and keep your tools sharp.
- In-depth knowledge of various testing methodologies and experience with the implementation of test automation for cross-browser web applications
- Experience with codeless test automation tools.
- QA experience working as part of agile development teams that frequently release with confidence.
- You have good communication skills and the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences and the ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable about performance and/or security testing and pentesting.
- You’re familiar with Continuous Integration & Delivery tools (we use Gitlab).
- You have experience with API testing (postman / any other framework /tools etc)
- Strongly detail-oriented.
- Experience with automation frameworks like Cypress, Cucumber, Selenium as well as BDD.
- Experience in using any Test Management tools such as Testrail, and Xray.
- ISTQB certification would be a plus!