Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Technical Account Specialist, you will manage client support for Adjust's clients focused on marketing automation. You will work alongside a global team of technical account specialists in our markets around the world. You will be a curious, technically minded, and passionate individual who thrives in a customer facing role.
What you bring:
- Communicate with clients quickly and efficiently via CRM platform/calls/Slack on a daily basis
- Interact with both internal and client facing Adjust.Automate Enterprise dashboards
- Make sure that aggregated data is accurate and consistent within clients’ dashboards
- Troubleshoot daily issues on your own, i.e. create tech tasks based on client requests, report bugs
- Work together with the team to tackle more complex issues
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams via project management platform when it comes to client submitted requests
What’s in it for you:
- Analytical, data driven mindset when it comes to problem solving
- Experience in monitoring and analysing large volumes of data
- Previous experience in client services or account management
- Experience in managing client expectations and conveying information
- Deep interest in technical topics
- Team player mindset and willingness to share knowledge with others
- Knowledge of mobile or SaaS environment in an agency or network / ad-operations is a plus!
- Additional languages, other than English, are a plus
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's talk!