Searce is a niche Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We specialize in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud. Searce has a presence in more than 14 locations with 1000 plus employees globally.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Study the existing technological landscape and propose solution to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud
2. Develop the cloud architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services (Cloud storage, Cloud SQL, Anthos, Cloud Function, Hadoop Clusters, BigQuery, etc) and tools
3. Design the overall Cloud environment including server instance, storage, Database, subnets, availability zones, as well as the network architecture
4. Work closely with IT security to monitor privacy and develop incident-response procedures
5. Perform research and development to keep the infrastructure up to date with the latest developments in the domain
Architects with 6 to 12 relevant experiences are desired.