The Graphic Designer role is responsible for design of, photography, digital content for sales and social media, packaging, and comp making.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in graphic design, emphasis on digital design preferred or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 4 - 5 years’ experience in graphic design field
• Graphics design for web and packaging
• Photography; photograph products, photo editing, color retouching, clipping, and formatting.
• Work with marketing, and product development teams
• Generate digital media assets for web ads, banners and Facebook and Instagram images
• Mock up packaging comps
• Maintain a working schedule of photography and packaging deadlines
• Complete design projects within internal schedules under the direction of the team
• Conceptualize and provide creative design solutions
• Maintain brand standards according to brand guidelines
• Manage miscellaneous basic graphic design assignments
• Strong graphic and photography design skills in adobe suite
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized
• Positive attitude and a team player
• Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & MS Office)
We are looking for people who are passionate about being part of a diverse team, where different backgrounds, experience and opinions are valued and incorporated into our daily work. We want to welcome people into our company that like to collaborate, take on challenges and value a wide variety of global views about consumers, brands, processes and products.