Jetti is looking for a Partnerships Manager to help improve the relationship and cooperation with existing Partners (E-commerce Frontend, PIM, Taxes, Shipping, Headless, Agencies, and Consultancy Firms) while establishing new partnerships with relevant players in the market.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Thought Leader in the e-commerce / headless / OMS / Marketplace space, with a few years of experience in either Partnership Management, Marketing, or Sales within the industry (agencies, tech product, e-commerce).
- An engaged and motivated professional who seeks to contribute to the future of online commerce and is confident in their skill set as well as proactively engaging 3rd parties.
- Furthermore, someone with a great understanding of how products within the e-commerce space work together, and a great overview of the broader market as well as the players within it.
This exciting and diverse role will involve helping to align Marketing, Product, Sales, and Success teams to better develop strategies for seeking out new collaboration opportunities and strengthening our existing partnership base.
Experience in the space (e-commerce, marketplace, shipping, or inventory management) is required.
Full-time · EU
- Actively investigate, explore and develop new partnership opportunities
- Develop the framework for Partner Onboarding and Partner Management
- Coordinate with Marketing and Design to develop all relevant content to support partnerships
- Coordinate with Marketing to lead partnership initiatives (webinars, training, co-marketing efforts)
- Ensure Partner Satisfaction
- Experience in Partnerships / Marketing / Sales / Product in the E-Commerce industry
- Familiar with e-commerce/marketplaces/inventory and order management systems
- Native or highly proficient in English