Who We Are
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing an incredibly robust, cross-platform suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of nearly two million residents across the globe. We pride ourselves on excellence and delivering meaningful products of the highest standards that translate to measurable impact on the properties we work with.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a privately-owned and operated B2B SaaS company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, you're more than just an employee, we literally adopt you and tell everyone you're our really cool cousin. Just kidding... sort of, but here's what we offer:
- Dough: Competitive Salary + Commissions Package
- Life & Work Balance: Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R: Flexible PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health is Wealth: Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future: 401k with 4% matching
- An Awesome Culture: Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions
- Lifelong Learning: Professional Development Opportunities (like, limitless)
- Other Things: Job Stability, Commuter Benefits
Aside from our countless benefits and perks, we believe in providing a safe, inclusive, and professional work environment that offers qualities we hold dear: autonomy, flexibility, career growth, promotion, and ongoing performance recognition. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want our people to bring their authentic selves to work. Most importantly, we put employee well-being and happiness above all else. If this sounds like the right place for you, please read on!
What We're Looking For
Are you a developer who LOVES working with the latest technologies such as SPAs and microservices? Do you want to develop in an Agile environment? If so, we're looking for you! The day-to-day life of the senior level software engineer is to do full stack development in an Extreme Programming environment within a stability driven team.
- Evangelize new technologies and introduce new thinking to existing product problems.
- Full stack development on an agile product team in an Agile Programming environment.
- Refactor software code to make it more efficient and be able to detect bugs in the code.
- Mentors the junior and mid-level developers of the team, and can designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner.
- Performs regular reviews on code done by less experienced developers and offers feedback and suggestions on that code.
- Design and write complicated unit and integration tests.
- Ability to analyze an existing code base in .NET / SQL Server and bring a fresh perspective to solving problems that exist for it.
- 5-8 years of experience in Microsoft ASP Web Technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with databases (preferably SQL Server) and other data sources (on prem and cloud based).
- 5-8 years of related development experience in either a SPA technology such as React, Vue or Angular and backend technology such as .NET or .NET Core.
- Has experience developing in Agile / Scrum environments.
- Experience rearchitecting and modernizing complicated codebases
- Demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Must be a team player, an essential trait in our culture.
- Adaptability - as a team, we help each other out in all aspects of the system and culture.
- Experience performing regular reviews on code done by less experienced developers and offering feedback and suggestions for that code
- Demonstrated independent problem solving experience, including the ability to rectify complicated problems through the application of design patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently improve the quality and structure of previously written code.
Technologies in BuildingLink
- WebAPI / JSON / REST / OData / OpenAPI
- Microservices / C# / .NET Core / SQL Databases
- Rancher / Kubernetes / Docker / Kafka / RabbitMQ