We are on a mission to build a software defined infrastructure that builds, manages, scales and heals with our business growth. There are many challenges that engage us on a daily basis to evolve our cloud platform and you will play an integral role.
Customer First - Every problem we solve must create value for the customer (ebay.com) and we put the customer above everything else.
Simplicity - Our systems need to be as simple as possible through thoughtful reduction.
Just Works - Our platforms need to just work at our scale with highest possible availability.
Engineering Excellence - Take pride in engineering solutions that push the boundaries of possibility.
- Develop and advance the capabilities of our highly reliable and available kubernetes based cloud services - Compute, Network and Storage.
- Own the services from its creation to decomm with development, test, deploy, monitor and scale.
- Conceive new ideas to problems and take them to market through rapid prototyping, validation, iterative development and continuous test and deployment.
- Challenge yourself, enrich in an environment of like minded engineers and most importantly, have fun!
- B.S/M.S/Ph.D in Computer Science related subjects with minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Proficient in one of the programming languages - Golang, Java, C or C++
- Experience working with cloud technologies like Docker, Kubernetes or Openstack
- Well versed with development tools like git, jenkins
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system internals
Nice to Have:
- Experience in solving problems in the areas of distributed systems at scale
- Experience in infrastructure automation frameworks like puppet and salt
- Previous experience working with monitoring systems like Prometheus, Alert manager, Grafana, Thanos
- Expertise in Linux Kernel, Networking stacks