About Paytm Labs:
At Paytm Labs, we’re on a mission to provide useful technological solutions that enrich and empower millions of people in their daily lives. We apply big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to bring the next generation of financial products and services to the Indian, Japanese and Canadian markets.
As a company, we’re committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 500 million users and over 20 million merchants. Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve launched the Paytm Canada app (our bill management app), and PayPay (a QR-based payment app in Japan), all while powering the Paytm India app.
We're looking for an IT Support Specialist to join Paytm Labs as we continue to grow! You will be our go-to IT person who will identify and resolve any computer or network-related problems. We are looking for someone who oozes passion, ownership, and a love of building great things. If this is you, let us know!
- Basic troubleshooting of the local office network switches and firewall Performs problem-solving to identify and resolve computer system and network problems
- Provide internal IT, hardware, and application support, including troubleshooting outages, retrieving and analyzing logs, and performing root cause analysis
- Provide hardware and software support on employee systems (troubleshooting, email, network, software, and peripheral equipment problems)
- Act as the on-site point of support and contact for phone calls and emails regarding internal IT issues as well as log and manage issues from internal staff via telephone, email, and instant message
- Administer and maintain end-user accounts, permissions, and access rights to company resources (Active Directory, Saas products)
- Assist in producing documentation
- Expertise with Active Directory and Windows Server
- Deep understanding of networking infrastructure (LAN, WAN, and VPN)
- Background in desktop hardware and software support
- Strong knowledge of Mac/Linux
What we Offer!
Due to the pandemic, we have been and will continue to WFH until it is safe to open our office. Our company culture and values remain at the core of everything we do.
- For the third year in a row, we are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work
- We were also certified as one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2020
- We are an open work environment that fosters collaboration, ownership, creativity, and urgency
- We ensure flexible hours outside of our core working hours
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from day 1, no waiting period
- To keep things fun and stress-free during COVID-19 we started Virtual Daily, Virtual Weekly, and Monthly team bonding activities including Trivia, Games Nights, Movies Nights, Arts & Crafts (e.g. Origami), Lunch & Learns (e.g. Sign Language 101), Virtual Wellness Sessions (e.g. Meditation, Morning stretches), Virtual Team Ubereats Lunches, and so much more
When we are able to open our office, our in-office experience consists of:
- Team building events (anything from axe throwing, go-karting, bike riding, etc.)
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries, and all types of snacks
- Catered lunches and desserts on a monthly basis
- Flexibility with WFH
- Daily fun in the office with our competitive games of Ping Pong, Pool, Smash Bros competitions, or FIFA
- And of course, an unlimited amount of freshly made coffee! We’re pretty serious about our coffee beans
Notice for Job ApplicantsFollowing the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of the potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App Store.