We are looking for a full-time Project Assistant Internationalization who would like to support and promote the growth of our furniture shopping portal. You would work in our beautiful startup loft in Mitte at Hackescher Markt in the heart of Berlin.
Who we are:
LionsHome is a startup based in Berlin and we operate furniture shopping portals in Germany and 8 other European markets. On our site users can find a great assortment of furnitures, home accessories and garden products. A large variety of shops makes it possible to compare different offers without searching the whole web. Our aim is to assist users with their online furniture purchases and enable them to find the right product at the best price.
- You will be responsible for a wide range of operational tasks related to the international rollout of lionshome platforms into new European markets
- Coordination of website translation & category texts
- Define key accounts for new markets & coordinate the onboarding of those accounts with the LionsHome sales team
- Coordinate & review the creation of the product catalogue for new markets
- Implementation of proven marketing activities
- You report directly to the founder / CEO
What we offer:
- Good English skills
- You have a hands-on workstyle and love to get things done
- Ideally, you have already gained 1-2 years work experience in a startup
- You can work in a structured manner and show initiative
- You love to communicate & work in an international team
Are you interested?
- Attractive fixed salary
- A very international environment in a successful and profitable Berlin Start-Up
- Permanent position with regular working hours (full time / 40 hours)
- Working together with a young, international team including flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Beautiful office with ideal transport links (Hackescher Markt/Berlin Mitte)
- Daily fresh snacks and drinks for free
Become a part of LionsHome and send us your convincing application (resume and cover letter) including your earliest start date via Email.