RealtyMogul is seeking an exceptional and experienced Python Developer to join our development team. Your role will be to build, maintain, and improve the RealtyMogul platform. Your impact will be immediate in successfully scaling RealtyMogul as the leading online real estate investment platform.
We are based in Los Angeles, CA but this role can be remote.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, maintain, and expand new features and functionality for the RealtyMogul platform
- Be able to write clean and concise code
- Include test coverage for all development
- Help define coding standards and perform code reviews to maintain a high-quality codebase
- Be a core member of our growing dev team and help identify continuous improvements to our process
- Be involved in defining technical solutions that allow for a blend of functionality, elegant user experience, stability and maintainability
- Collaborate with the product, marketing and Senior Management teams as needed
Who You Are:
- You have experience writing and maintaining application code within a microservice architecture
- You have experience with event-based development patterns
- You have experience working with AWS services like API Gateway, ECS, Lambda, S3, RDS, SQS, SNS, and Cognito
- You have experience with serverless systems development
- You have experience creating, using, and deploying Docker containers
- You are able to write unit, integration, functional, and regression tests for your code
- You are able to review team members’ code and provide insightful feedback
- Experience migrating legacy applications to microservices based architecture a plus
- Experience with React a plus