Mirasee is an online education company in the digital marketing space. We are looking for a developer to be able to build aesthetically pleasing pages with complex tracking and functionality needs. We expect this to be a 30-40 hour/week role. The hours are flexible, but would require at least 3 hours to be worked from 9am-5pm ET (to overlap with the north american team).
Projects might include:
- Developing sales pages
- Developing tools to help people build their own pages
- Setting up affiliate dashboards
- Setting up affiliate tracking
- Optimizing and improving our campaign technologies and how they integrate (ultracart, hubspot etc.)
The technical skills required would include:
HTML, CSS3 (Prefer Bootstrap 4 and above), AngularJS, jQuery, Image optimisation, Wordpress Theme Integration
PHP, REST API Development (prefer Slim Framework 3 and above), API Integration from/to Hubspot, Wordpress, and Ultracart, Wordpress Maintenance and troubleshooting.
If joining the Mirasee team is something you are interested in. We invite you to complete the test project below.
Test Project Instructions:
- Build a page (with a good score of Google Page Speed) in a wordpress site/AngularJS, create a custom form and submit a form to HS using the hubspot API. Once the form is submitted use the same email to fetch the details and pre fill the form.
>>> Page to copy: https://mirasee.com/2018/cbb/v3.1/registration