We're seeking an experienced customer support champion for our highly successful SaaS application. This isn't your typical "customer service" position. You'll be joining a small, tight-knit, and highly committed team that is passionate about helping customers reach their business goals, and passionate about growing our product. Almost all of your customer correspondence will be done using Intercom. No phone calling required. It is highly preferable that you have a background in SEO or digital marketing so you can understand our customers and their goals.
When we say this isn't your typical "customer service" position, we mean it: This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing and industry-leading company. We're specifically looking for versatile people with a mixed skill set, who can grow into higher-level roles in the medium to long term. Skills, interests, or proven experience related to content writing and creation, product management, customer success, churn management, SEO, digital marketing, entrepreneurship or similar will be highly valued. We listen to employees, we allow them to take initiative, and we provide full training and support along the way.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Respond to customers inquiries via Intercom
- Create knowledgebase help articles
- Escalate issues/bugs to developers
- Other projects depending on your skillset (writing, product management, customer success, etc)
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- 2+ years in a similar technical support role for a SaaS
- Moderate understanding of SEO and/or Digital Marketing
- Basic understanding of all common digital marketing channels (Adwords, FB Ads, Google Analytics, Social Media, etc)
- Advanced written communication skills
- Native / Bilingual English