As a member of the Enterprise Payments Processing (EPS) and its Build Team, we are looking for someone to develop, analyze and maintain the Azure DevOps tool that supports and automates processes for hardware or software product releases. We are looking for someone who writes installation scripts and programs for installation of products using PowerShell Script or other languages. We need someone to work with project teams to determine an appropriate build schedule and then initiate the build and packaging process. We need someone to share in the responsibilities for configuration engineering tasks associated with product releases, managing the configuration requirements of projects, releases, and patches.
This role is only available onsite in the Allen, TX office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in configuring and maintaining code deployments to different environments.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows source depositories.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using SQL Server, maintaining the server, software, and using Structured Query Language.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with PowerShell Scripting.
- Minimum of 2 years of Linux Server maintenance and patching knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with server certifications, including PKI and HTTPS experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Active Directory Management.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Able to develop and analyze processes to streamline hardware and/or software product releases.
- Able to work with teams of engineers in various stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Able to manage risks and issues as they relate to configuration management of products and projects.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, software quality and security solutions.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with self-motivation.
- Strong communication and decision-making skills.
- Develops, analyzes and maintains tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release.
- Writes installation scripts and programs for installation of products.
- Works with project teams to determine an appropriate build schedule and then initiates the build and packaging process.
- Responsible for configuration engineering tasks associated with product release; manages the configuration requirements of projects, releases and patches.
- Assists in planning and execution of product builds and release.
- Monitors, records, and controls change in order to maintain product integrity, as it relates to source code control, macros, and libraries.
- Works with others to complete analysis, evaluations and design alternatives and to implement process improvements.
- Supports developers for software package registry and delivery. Works with development engineers to correct build errors.
- Compiles and assembles software from source code.
- Collates metrics and report status.