We are looking for an experienced SEO marketer who is keen to take JUNIQE’s SEO rankings to the next level. You will be in charge of all topics with ties to SEO; tech ticket implementation with product, merchandising insights for the curation team, and content development with the editorial team. You will be responsible for managing the channel with the help of various stakeholders in other channels.
- Provide insights and suggestions to improve the SEO strategy (merchandising via search volumes, landing pages, and content).
- Improve off-page and on-page SEO strategy.
- Monitor performance KPIs to understand organic search performance across markets and measure the impact of changes.
- Analyze ongoing operations and define structured plans to improve SEO efficiency.
- Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization.
- Work closely with the content team on content production.
- Work closely with our product team on a variety of on-page, CMS and website optimization topics (technical SEO).
- Taking responsibility for the projects you manage and deliver on time.
- You have at least 2 years of SEO experience, agency or in-house, e-commerce is a plus.
- You have a proven track record of successfully implemented SEO strategies.
- You have advanced knowledge in main SEO tools and Google products such as Ahrefs, Screaming frog, Sistrix, Google Analytics, and Search Console.
- You are familiar with SEO best practices and have an understanding of algorithm ranking factors.
- You have exceptional reporting skills and are able to automate performance checks and effectively track progress and results.
- Analytical: Very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Result-driven, resilient as well as a strong sense of responsibility.
- Willingness to continuously learn and grow professionally.
- Fluent oral and written skills in English is a must, other European languages are a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB
Our office is centrally located right on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg. While English is our lingua franca, our international team of 80+ professionals comprises 27 nationalities.
As a company, we value open communication and business transparency. We foster a positive and collaborative working environment with regular team events and monthly all-hands meetings. Feedback and learning are engraved in our culture. We facilitate these through bi-annual appraisals for professional development as well as team-specific training.
Our spacious kitchen sports an endless supply of free coffee, weekly deliveries of fresh fruits and snacks, along with a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work downtime. In addition to enjoying a 30% discount on all JUNIQE products, as a member of our team, you can also benefit from a range of partnerships, such as reduced membership fees at Urban Sports Club.
Intrigued? Please send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication along with your CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box on the job description, but see yourself contributing to the future of JUNIQE, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the art market.