Ready to work without a boss? Ready to work from wherever you want, after a Berlin based on-boarding process? Ready to go tech to the future and share an office with a delorean time-machine? At Resourceful Humans we are so out of the box, we forgot where we put the damn box. We are an award winning technology company creating bleeding edge performance management software to visualise companies as networks instead of hierarchies. In our free-time we also create kick-ass VR video games based on the adventures of great leaders.
Now we are looking for a courageous Data Scientist who will lead our existing code into its mastered version.
You will need experience on cleaning, optimising and re-structuring already existent code. Down and dirty, you will need experience developing with:
- Python (mandatory)
- Capability to conceptualise machine learning feature:
- A broad knowledge about machine learning algorithms.
- Capability to train and implement machine learning algorithms.
- Skilled in either Tensorflow, Pytorch or Mxnet for neural networks.
- To know how to implement other machine learning algorithms after some research, for example Scipy.
- Capability to convert raw data into an insightful analysis
- Skilled in data preprocessing (for example with numpy and pandas)
- At least basic knowledge about statistics and a good intuition on data. Ability to create dashboards with Business Intelligence software like Tableau or Qlik is a plus.
- Capability to implement machine learning algorithms in the cloud
- Preferable experience with AWS (for example with Sagemaker elastic beanstalk or whatever is sufficient to get the job done)
- If no AWS experience, then experience with other cloud providers (Google cloud, Microsoft Azure,...) and the willingness to learn how to deal with AWS
To be a successful member in our crew, you’ll need:
- Passionate about programming from a purely scientific skill into an art.
- Communication skills: clearly communicate complex ideas and proposals.
- Understanding problems clearly, breaking them down and proposing solutions.
- Working out loud.
- Critical thinking style: deconstruct a problem into its base components and figure out the most effective way to solve it.
- Learning as an ongoing process: challenging yourself to learn new skills, languages, and technologies.
- Team player: Efficient and effective collaboration with other team members, always keeping teamwork in mind while coding.
- Effective time and task management: Able to organize and set priorities accordingly, in order to estimate and meet the deadlines that you will set.
- To be tolerant working with family-run businesses (crazy founders).
- To care and think of others first.
- Be Fascinated about AI, VR, and Data Visualisation.
Resourceful Humans is an award winning hybrid technology / consulting company founded by Angela Maus and Heiko Fischer in 2011. The main office is located in Berlin, Germany with outposts in Serbia. Resourceful Humans is dedicated to enabling companies and teams to abandon hierarchy, politics & bureaucracy and work as smart, entrepreneurial networks. The company’s goal is to provide individuals in organizations with intuitive digital workout tools for performance, feedback and meeting management. It won the prestigious HR Excellence Award as Innovation of the Year for democratising Haufe umantis, as well as being praised by global Business Gurus Gary Hamel and David Marquet as THE way to create leaders at every level. With the DIVE, a VR experience RH is providing a worldwide unique training format that brings people and change management to the next era.