We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Growth Architects at BCGDV
Growth Architects are responsible for incubating growth thinking into our ventures at every stage, from ideation to customer adoption. They continuously seek to evolve the industry standard for growth marketing best practices, rapidly inventing transformative new strategies to validate, launch, and scale ventures. Their work spans across product, marketing, and technology, and they drive successful growth by leveraging the symbiotic relationship that exists between them. Through a hypothesis-driven, rapid test and learn approach, they strategize, implement, and execute go-to-market activities that ensure best in class customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
Sales intern for facility management startup
One of our ventures is looking for an intern to join the Growth cohort and assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
This role is based in Berlin.
Ideal start date would be Monday July 19th, for a 3 month internship.
As a Sales intern, you will:
You should have:
- Be the first point of contact for generated leads and enquiries
- Outreach to high potential partners for our network
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
Benefits and other perks:
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Open to talk freely on a phone and work in a structured way
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information,
- Insurance (life/disability/accident)
- Individualized trainings for your professional and personal development
- Buildcast Podcast Series and DV initiatives like DV Pride, DV Women, and Social Impact
- Health and wellbeing offers (rebates on gym membership, mindfulness, massages: Covid-19 restrictions apply)
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced startup professionals
click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.