TrendSpider is looking to hire a project manager to bring more structure and predictability to our development process. We expect you to understand the processes which are already established and then adjust them wherever necessary to meet the goals.
- Manage the development team schedule and resources, including both internal and external resources.
- Planning out the blueprints for projects, existing and new, including:
- Defining the deliverables (in cooperation with stakeholders)
- Defining the scope
- Figuring out the deadlines
- Laying out communication strategies
- Indicating tests and maintenance.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines and requirements.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Receive and manage bug reports and feature requests from team members and customers.
- Keeping the roadmap and a backlog in a relevant state.
- Having experience working in a similar position of at least 1 year.
- Being systematic and organized.
- Understanding how the agile development works.