We are looking for someone to strengthen our rights team with immediate effect
Assistant in the field of publishing communication 60%
- You support the licensing department in their communication towards rights holders.
- You research diverse internal getAbstract newsletters, reading lists, articles, webinars, and other marketing activitiesacross different departments.
- You collect data, enter them in an existing book marketing database and promptly supply international publisher partnerswith coverage samples.
- Completed apprenticeship or 1+ years working experience as team assistant or related area.
- Good technical understanding, research experience and administrative task oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and self-manage time effectively.
- Good communication skills in English and German. Other languages a plus.
- Collaborative team player with empathy.
What's in it for you?
- A dynamic, collaborative, team-based culture with international flair.
- A flexible and friendly workplace environment.
- The job is remote in Germany.
- You will travel once a year to our international company kick-off (in Europe or the US) and occasionally to our HQ in Switzerland.
Do you have what it takes? Please submit your application and supporting documents (CV, diplomas, work certificates and motivation letter) to [email protected]