Marketing Intern or Working Student
We are ai|coustics, the experts for Deep Learning and audio signals.
For our flagship product, noise filtering and speech enhancement, we are looking for an intern. Together, we define new standards in human communication. Whether Influencer, Company Meeting or on the phone, we ensure clear voices without background noise.
We are an early stage start-up and have our follow-on funding lined up. If you are passionate about trying to land clients, like to take responsibility for projects, and maybe have some experience here and there of strategic business alignment, apply! We are looking for someone who can take on a lot of responsibility and development potential. We reward performance and encourage your personal development potential.
- You identify and acquire suitable brand ambassadors and partnerships.
- You plan and implement marketing campaigns from A to Z
- You define and evaluate marketing campaigns based on KPIs and create meaningful summaries for yourself and your team.
- As part of the marketing team, you'll work together to conceptualize the best positioning for products on various channels
- You create visual content for the brand channels
What we offer:
- You have a desire to get excited about deep learning and audio.
- You have passion for marketing and sales.
- You see work time as lifetime and also want to have fun at work.
- You have strong communication skills and an excellent feel for trends.
- You are studying business administration with a focus on marketing, communications/media studies or in a related field and have completed at least the fourth semester with above-average success. (PS: Passion and grit are more important than grades).
- You have initial experience in graphics programs (e.g., Photoshop, Indesign or similar).
- Business fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
- Initial experience in social media marketing, as well as with tools such as WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva are a plus.
- Dynamic working environment with a lot of creative freedom and short decision-making paths.
- Exciting projects that will give in-depth insights into B2B, B2C and prosumers.
- We work from where we can do it best: currently we are mostly remote - after the pandemic we will look further.
- Regular feedback meetings and opportunity to be taken on after completion of the internship.
How to apply:
- We teach you all the relevant basics about Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
- You will work in an extremely fast-paced environment where performance matters and your successes will be rewarded
- Our goal is to be successful with you and keep your learning curve as steep as possible. Boring tasks and fetching coffee do not exist with us.
- Your contribution can have a lasting impact on our company
We look forward to hearing from you with a brief cover letter and resume (and confirmation of your student status, via email to [email protected]
) all in PDFs. If we like your documents, we will contact you with a case study. Mandatory internships are preferred.
Start: August 2021 for a minimum of 4 months.
Location: Berlin & remote
As an equal opportunity employer, we at ai|coustics are committed to a diverse, inclusive and healthy work environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.