UNOWN is a pioneer of the circular economy. For end-consumers we offer a subscription service that makes sustainability the more convenient option. For our business partners we build software that enables them to have a share of the leasing market.
We believe the future of consumption is fully circular, and we do our bit to make it happen.
Sustainable action needs to be quantifiable in order to be effective. This is why we are constantly working on new methods to measure and reduce our ecological footprintacross all business areas. This is how we combine economic success with sustainable action.
We are a start-up that is dedicated to changing the fashion industry one lease at a time. We want to grow our business quickly and in a healthy way. We are investor-backed.
Key facts about the job
- Part- or full-time (let’s talk about what would work for you and us
- Location: Hamburg or remote within Germany
- Start: as soon as possible
We are a young start-up with plenty of jobs that need to be done. There’s always something to improve or to develop, and every one of us is motivated to get the job done. As a developer your main responsibilities include:
- Develop high-quality, test-driven software and mobile applications
- Define strategic direction of future tech roadmap
- Work in close collaboration with our UX/UI team to improve user experience
- Professional leadership and management of junior developers
- You have 5+ years of experience and you've shipped multiple large software projects
- You have practical and recent experience with JS Frameworks like React, React Native or Angular
- You have knowledge in backend development
- You worked with relational databases
- It’s a plus if you have mobile dev experience
- Your world is the development of human-centric digital products, you work in sync with frontend and UX
- You’re a driven and proactive doer and you find solutions, not problems
- You have experience in mentoring junior developers
- You’re fluent in English
- A flexible and people-centric startup life
- Responsibility and creative freedom to shape a company in its early stage
- Fast decision-making processes and varied tasks
- Work in a purpose-driven people who know exactly why they come to work
- Learning and networking events in the startup world
- Discounts on our portfolio
- Flexible working hours
We are looking forward to hearing from you!