JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumer in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than two hundred years. We have been a leader in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We collaborate across the globe to deliver the solutions and advice to meet our client's needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries and hold global leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm every day. This is why we can offer you an outstanding career.
The goal of the Software Engineer Campus Program is to attract, develop, and retain a diverse pipeline of junior talent who can efficiently and effectively deliver results to the Software Engineering functions across lines of business and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase. The Program supports entry-level talent in building key professional, leadership and business competency skills through challenging roles, career management guidance, structured training and development and ongoing performance management.
• Software Engineer Summer Internship Program -a 10 week internship; the primary pipeline for full time Software Engineer Program hiring.
• Software Engineer Full-Time Program - an entry level program that provides two years of training and development within Software Engineering groups and is a pipeline of talent and leaders for the firm.
Recruiting Strategy & Execution
• Build and partner with campus school teams to formulate effective recruiting strategy for each school
• Formulate selling strategies for those candidates with offers
• Develop and execute on campus diversity hiring for Software Engineering
• Partner internally with other areas of the firm and build/utilize external network to share and learn best practices
• Engage with Program Management and business partners to understand needs/demand
• Pre-screen candidates to recommend for additional interview rounds
• Ensure teams are consistent in interview structure and evaluation of candidates.
• Maintain relationships with candidates, which includes providing information on the firm, recruiting process, and helping to determine area of interest within the firm
• Seek out opportunities to build relationships with non-core schools and key organizations
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Recruiting Team, Program Management, hiring managers, and key stakeholders
• Ensure proper visibility of recruiting program with management, schools, and other key constituents
• Maintain strong relationships with recruiting teams, both entry and experienced, to leverage best practices.
Software Engineer Summer Internship Program
• Plan and manage 10-week Software Engineer Summer Internship Program for assigned location(s), including orientation days (with training) and continuing education through the summer.
• Provide support, mentorship and be point of escalation for interns during the course of the summer
• Lead selection and evaluation process of summers to full time offers
• Measure recruiting success & provide key metrics to management.
• Establish relationships with external peer groups to share best practices and obtain benchmark data
• Bachelor's degree and 3 -4 years of business or recruiting experience; Ideal candidate has Campus Recruitment Experience
• 3+ years experience recruiting or equivalent experience in Technology preferred
• 1-2 years Project Management experience; demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects
• Ability to assess candidate skills
• Knowledge of Technology in financial services (a plus)
• Strong organizational and planning abilities; ability to multi-task
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
• Excellent communication skills: verbally and written
• Strong public speaking and presentation skills; willing/comfortable presenting to large groups of people.
• Enjoy significant interaction with college students
• Extremely flexible and adaptable to a fast paced work environment
• Heavy travel required during peak on-campus seasonsChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans