About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 80+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Taster’s Club:
Taster’s Club is a 'subscription box' business that ships curated spirits directly to customers on a monthly basis.
Your Daily Challenges
Your day to day activities as a Customer Happiness Specialist for Taster’s Club will look something like this:
- Every morning you’ll login to the help desk and review and respond to tickets in an accurate, effective and timely manner
- Each day you’ll work with your development team on any tickets that require their input
- You'll also collab with your Product Manager to improve the customer experience
- At the end of each month, you’ll track and report your success
- 3-4+ years experience in online customer service
- Ownership of Customer Success
- Experience using HelpScout, Jira, Confluence (nice to have).
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent and clear English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial / startup environment.
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is remote / work from home at 20 hours per week.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.