The Firmwide Impact Team is leading a transformation of how we report and analyze information across the firm's businesses and functions in relation to our internal and external equity commitments. The activities of this team include developing interactive dashboards, analyzing cross line of business relationships and impacts, and analyzing consumer behaviors and the impact of the economy and competition on our business. The mission is to liberate our people from manual, inefficient, tedious activities through automation and by transforming how we see and understand data. By using the latest innovative software, we employ data visualization techniques to navigate the storyline, generate the right insights, and answer questions quickly.
This position will be a Tableau & Alteryx Dashboard Developer for Firmwide Impact dashboards, which will directly report to the Firmwide Impact Team Dashboard Lead and will partner closely with the Firmwide CFOs, P&A Teams, and leaders throughout the JPMorgan Chase organization. The remit will encompass all end to end project management, prioritization, planning and execution of work inclusive of infrastructure design, test execution, and implementation. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills, have the ability to prioritize and manage time, and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
* Develop dashboards in Tableau using Alteryx and other data wrangling tools to summarize and analyze key business drivers
* Work with key stakeholders to determine requirements for new dashboards
* Express creativity and ingenuity to transform how we see and understand data
* Work with Technology, Analytics Teams, and Finance Teams to develop an infrastructure to support dashboards that works efficiently and has strong controls
* Can work to understand a variety of sources for information and how to strategically source data
* Track development and deployment timelines
* User Acceptance Testing and Validation of new dashboards
* Support the production of newly developed dashboards and transition of production activities to Technology
* Partner effectively across CCB finance, risk, marketing, and technology
* Analyze customer behaviors and business results to develop insights for the CCB Leadership Team
* Develop and utilize technical expertise in Alteryx and Tableau to obtain and analyze information effectively and efficiently
* Tableau and data wrangling (e.g. Alteryx) experience is required
* 1-2 years of experience in finance, data & analytics, and/or project management within the Financial Services industry
* Experience in financial services desired
* Experience with data warehouse systems, and user access, mining, and reporting applications/tools, is a plus
* Flexible individual who can easily and efficiently transition across topics and disciplines
* Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment
* Strong communication skills and the ability to synthesize work products into executive summaries and/or briefs and reports
* A proven ability to take the initiative while building partnerships
* Ability to define and track project deliveries through to implementation
* Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
* Controls/Risk management focus - Ensure we remain adaptable and responsive to the changing regulatory landscape
* Adept at data organization and maintenance - must be detail oriented
* Able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent time management skills and highly results oriented
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans