We are looking for a sharp, highly-organised Operations Coordinator to support our Germany ride-hailing operations.
You will be responsible for the daily functions that are at the core of the business locally where your work, this will have a direct impact on supply growth, quality and compliance.
You will be working closely with a high-performing team along with the Team Lead, Operations Specialist and/or Operations Manager.
Your daily adventures will include:
We are looking for:
- Onboard and/or train new drivers to Bolt's platform
- Verify, maintain, organise and audit driver and vehicle documentation
- Respond to driver issues both in-person and over email promptly
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions both in-person and over email promptly
- Work closely with the local operations teams to streamline relevant processes
- Support the local operations teams in local initiatives that contribute to supply growth, quality and compliance
Why you’ll love it here:
- You have 1+ years experience
- You're a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a requirement)
- You're a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written German and English
- You're passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!