Become part of the Berlin startup scene and develop the Dutch market with us!
Bruno is a successful sleep furniture startup with operations in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We would like to work with you to develop the Netherlands as our new market. This is a unique chance to get to know the startup world from A-Z.
This internship in the Berlin startup scene will be great! We are looking for a team member who enjoys taking on new challenges, works independently and, above all, is motivated to learn new things and realize exciting projects. We are here to support you and look forward to receiving your application!
- Support in the development and implementation of the market entry strategy for the Dutch market
- Work closely with the marketing and business development team on strategic and operational projects
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Communicate with our customers and partners in the Netherlands
- Translation of marketing and information materials from German to Dutch
- Support in the development of our Dutch website and social media channels
- Support in the conception and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Contributing your own ideas and suggestions
What we offer:
- Studies in the field of media, communication, business administration, marketing, or similar.
- You are motivated and enjoy working in a team
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics and have an eye for detail
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, a good knowledge of German is a bonus but not a must
- You speak Dutch at a native level
- A modern office in Torstrasse in the heart of Berlin-Mitte.
- An interesting and versatile job with exciting tasks
- A lot of responsibility and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- A great team that will be happy to support you
- Attractive pay
Duration: 3 months or longer
It is mandatory that you are a native Dutch speaker.