About the role
As a Fullstack Engineer (x/f/m), you’ll be working directly with our CTO in a collaborative manner to build the world's best API-first personalization and customer experience platform.
We are a small, innovative, and fast-paced company with people who are enthusiastic about customer experience, personalization, and technology.
Our platform is an API-first personalization engine that enables leading companies to personalize their customer experiences using modern architectures such as headless CMS (e.g. Contentful).
- Learn new technologies to solve problems you've never seen before.
- Make an impact in the product at an early stage.
- Architect and build a platform to enable teams to create personalized experiences for millions of users around the world.
- Write code 😅
What we offer
- You have solid experience across the full JS-based stack (both Node.JS and ReactJS)
- You love Typescript and have knowledge of GraphQL.
- You place a high value on quality and craftsmanship, and you're enthusiastic about low-latency and modern architectures.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team.
- Experience working in a small product development team (product + engineering + UX/design), both co-located and remotely.
- Ideally, you have experience with Next.js, GatsbyJS, CI/CD, Cloudflare Workers, Hasura, PostgresQL, Prisma and serverless technologies.
- Employee stock options
- Fair remuneration
- Remote first and flexible time
- Flat hierarchies
- Open and friendly culture
- Highly motivated international co-workers
- Innovative work environment
- MacBook Pro and monitors
- Be an influencer in the Jamstack/Headless space via posts, talks or webinars
- Time and budget for personal development