As a DevOps Engineer at Authenteq, you will be the go-to person concerning our infrastructure and servers. Your primary focus will be ensuring the stability of our internal infrastructure as well as promoting improvements to reduce downtime to a minimum. You will be working alongside other engineers and operating on different layers of our product in a fast-paced startup environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and teamwork combined with a previous DevOps background is essential if you want to become a successful member of this team.
What you’ll be doing:
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- We have a living code and product infrastructure - This means writing scripts and playbooks that will help automate tasks in Terraform on AWS.
- Operate efficiently in Linux and K8s cluster environments.
- Setup and usage of monitoring systems - We use K8s Prometheus/Grafana, Zabbix, and AWS CloudWatch.
- Use other DevOps critical tools to manage our CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure the performance, security, and responsiveness of our servers.
- Feel enthusiastic about writing and maintaining our documentation.
- Identify potential bottlenecks and promote solution-based thinking.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, engineering managers, and other stakeholders to ensure release readiness.
What you’ll get:
- Relevant educational and professional background - Preferably in a startup and international environment.
- Solid understanding of AWS and proficiency in Terraform, K8s, and Ansible deployments.
- Experienced user of Jenkins and other relevant tools manage and improve our CI/CD pipeline.
- Ideally, you are familiar with RESTful APIs.
- A dedicated team player - You are open, communicative, and capable of organizing and prioritizing your work.
- A person who understands performance limits and characteristics.
- Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- A candidate who is eager to learn and teach new skills.
- You have a valid work permit in Germany as well as will to join our team in Berlin - Starting date at the earliest convenience.
Who we are:
Two different locations, multiple nationalities, and a fusion of cultures. Born in the Icelandic startup scene, based in colorful Berlin - we pride ourselves on having a diverse working environment and a Scandinavian work-life balance.
At Authenteq, we stand for a cultural-add, rather than a cultural-fit. After all, diverse opinions help us grow, learn new perspectives, and push for further personal and professional development. Authenteqies never shy away from a technical challenge, always push for democratic decision-making, practice agile working frameworks, stand for honesty and transparency, always stay kind and respectful to each other, care for our customers, and have fun while working from one of the office locations or home-office.
Are you ready to join us? Apply for one of the positions, dazzle us with your thoughts on the future of ID verification and KYC, and we’ll make sure to give you an authentic interview experience.
- A young, dynamic, and innovative start-up environment with professional growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to shape and develop a truly innovative and disruptive SaaS product that has the potential to revolutionize online transactions.
- Competitive salary as well as equity in a growing company.
- Work tools of your choice to set up a pleasant working environment.
- Access to our generous personal development budget.
- Your health of importance to us - We will provide you Urban Sports Club membership.
- A friendly and multicultural team that facilitates exciting workplace culture both at the office and remotely.