At Creatively Squared we connect brands with Content Creators across the globe to produce beautiful, authentic, cost effective visual content at scale. We’ve created imagery and videos for huge brands like Unilever, Google, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills and are diving into iconic national brands. We’re also bootstrapped and profitable 🦄
Our mission is to empower and inspire the world's creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. As a Sales Development Representative and key member of our Revenue Team, you will help make our mission a reality by delivering a pipeline of leads in our key markets, creating project opportunities for creatives and enabling us to continue to scale
- You’ll be responsible for researching, engaging and nurturing relationships with prospects to build a pipeline of potential customers. You will work closely with your teammates to create new leads, qualify opportunities and schedule meetings with Account Executives to drive revenue growth
- Strategically identify points of contact at target accounts and reach out via email, LinkedIn, phone calls, personalised video and whatever other channels you identify as suitable - you’re a hunter who’s not afraid of getting your hands dirty. In addition, you will work to qualify inbound leads to build quality pipeline
- Conduct high-level conversations with marketers from brand managers through to senior executives in prospect accounts
- Utilise tools such as Mixmax, Hubspot, Phantombuster, Sales Navigator, ContactOut and more to leverage your time and multiply your impact - you’re a problem solver that works smarter not harder
- You will build on our existing processes, improving and optimising our prospecting strategies
- Become an expert on our business, brand & digital marketing and the martech industry
- Natural networker: You know how to quickly build relationships with people from various backgrounds, cultures and locations. You’re able to balance short term company priorities with creating long term customer relationships
- Consultative: You have the ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Researcher: You are experienced with researching markets and individuals to identify the best way to approach prospects
- Expert communicator: You have great active listening and empathy skills. You can take in other’s ideas and express your own thoughts well via written, phone, video, and in-person communication.
- Professional: You are a hard-working, autonomous individual with a deep sense of responsibility.
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be adaptable, nimble and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
Bonus Points For
- Experience in creative, marketing or advertising industries, familiarity with digital marketing and social media
- You have experience working in a startup environment, in particular martech / adtech
- Experience generating appointments through outbound prospecting at B2B SaaS, however we're also keen to speak to you if you're a driven individual looking for your first sales role
Why Creatively Squared?
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world, we’re a fully remote company
- Opportunity for equity at a growing bootstrapped startup - We prefer our funding to come from customers
- Career progression - You’ll be joining a small team and have the chance to learn from our sales experts, progress quickly and see direct impact of your work
- We offer a flexible work environment, you work at the times best suited to you as long as there’s some overlap with the rest of the Revenue team. Meeting targets is what matters most, not your location or working hours
- Annual team retreats to catch up with all your colleagues somewhere on this globe (pandemics aside)
- Unlimited vacation policy - if you work with us, we trust you to get the job done and know when you need time off, a minimum of 4 weeks per year
- We are a life-friendly team. We know that people are not machines and each of us leads a family and community filled existence outside of work, as we believe happy team members leads to happy customers and creators
- We’re a purpose driven organisation, check out our Manifesto here
Our interview process?
- Apply Now with your resume and details via our website
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 60 min take home task - demonstrate how you would approach a prospect given to you
- 45 min cultural interview - with one of our Cofounders
- 45 min skills interview - with two of our Account Executives