Are you passionate about directly impacting the future of e-commerce for both merchants and consumers? Do you want to use and grow your programming skills to create the most WOW user experience for customers? If you at the same time want to work in a cross functional agile team in a scaling fintech company – the Merchant web team at Qliro would love to have you onboard!
The Merchant web team is on a mission to build the best Cloud native order management system out there and thereby give our merchants access to data and tools that help them create an awesome experience for the end users of the product.
As a Software developer you will play a central role on this journey and you will join forces with a highly skilled team and build self-service products for the merchants.
As a true Tech company, our engineers make some of the most important decisions and we are looking for you who are inventive, open and curious to lead the way in an environment optimized for quality, flow, fast feedback, end-to-end ownership and experimentation. As we have embarked on a Cloud based infrastructure journey putting Tech even more in the core of what we do, we welcome you who are excited to be in that spotlight!
You can expect to:
- Work with different projects, build a self-service portal, automatize our product and explore how we can utilize AWS services in the best way.
- Work with technologies such as .NET Core, React, AWS, GitLab and more
- Contribute to all stages of the product life-cycle, design, implementation, testing, releasing and maintenance
- Engage in architectural improvements and discussions
- Collaborate constantly - We’re true believers in teamwork and the value of practices like careful code reviews, pair (or mob) programming and we believe that you are too
- Learn new things continuously - We emphasize learning on the job as well as through our learning platform and we also welcome you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Have fun in an ever-growing area and organization
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Extensive experience in web development as a full stack engineer with prime focus on backend
- Insights on microservice infrastructure, understanding of software design patterns, clean code and best practices
- Passion for building great products that people love
- Experience and/or interest in working with DevOps, infrastructure as code and cloud technologies, more specifically AWS
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory
- We believe that you pay great attention to details and are aware that both the user experience and the code behind it needs to be at the right level to achieve a great product.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues representing more than 30 nationalities
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Broaden your skills from a diverse group of knowledgeable co-workers
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and learning from failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of e-commerce