As a part of Amadeus, travel audience is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching 100s of millions of travelers globally.
Our mission is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners' reach, relevance, and booking volumes.
We are searching for a Senior Campaign Manager to join our team in Berlin. You will be responsible as the primary point of contact for their portfolio, including all communication with the clients, including reporting and presentation of results and suggesting new and innovative strategies to drive campaign performance. You will work closely with the rest of the Digital Media team and a team of analysts to implement data-driven strategies and optimizations.
What you will do?
- Lead communications with clients through both calls and emails and occasional face to face meetings, present results, discuss strategic options for the campaigns and overall relationship management of the account;
- Manage and co-ordinate assigned campaigns;
- Work with analysts to implement data-driven strategies to reach clients and company goals;
- Manage creative campaigns and strategies for each client across the portfolio, taking into account knowledge of the client, data from campaigns, tacit knowledge and BI data;
- Work with colleagues and analysts to explore new opportunities in digital media and knowledge share, including lead training of specific topics.
Why join us?
- Experience in Digital Media, managing a portfolio of clients and day-to-day monitoring and optimizations;
- Deep understanding and knowledge of various digital media channels and strategies;
- Experience in communication with clients and campaign stakeholders including presentation skills;
- Deep knowledge and experience working with all Digital Media platforms, with experience in the travel industry a plus;
- Good understanding of market trends with strong focus on the interaction between those KPIs and Digital Media performance;
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform including Google Analytics, Data Studio, Search Ads 360, Facebook Business Manager, Campaign Manager and DV360. In addition, knowledge of Tableau is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience working with ad tags, basic HTML and rich media is a plus;
- Analytical skills, proficient with data and reaching data-driven conclusions;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment
, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. You will be a part of a diverse team
with a strong sense of ownership
that always goes beyond to make an impact while constantly learning and being truly passionate about Travel.
- Drive innovation and develop tech solutions that bring value to our customers, and make an impact on both the business and the market;
- Join a fast-paced industry that is evolving every day while being backed by Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world;
- Be part of an innovative environment where you are encouraged to research, explore, and try new ways of doing things;
- Learn and develop – we offer a personalized approach to your development that combines a wide range of tools and programs, such as mentoring and coaching;
- Enjoy your work-life balance – we provide Urban Sports Club membership, sabbatical options, certified experts in mental health, and many more;
- We got you covered - we offer visa and relocation support and assist you on other location-related topics along your journey with us.
- Pick your hardware – we will set you up with the equipment you select for your daily working needs;
- Smooth start - our extensive onboarding program and regular Team events facilitate your integration into our culture;
- Make the most of our Travel perks - we offer travel insurance for you and your family, and a travel industry card with lots of benefits to explore;
- Share company’s success – we offer a competitive bonus scheme and stock purchase options that every member can participate in.
At travel audience, we do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. As an Equal Opportunity Employer
, we celebrate diversity and create a healthy environment based on mutual respect and care.
We look forward to starting our journey together!