PicnicHealth (YC S14) | San Francisco, CA | Full-Time, Onsite | https://picnichealth.com | Can transfer existing visas
PicnicHealth works with patients to collect, digitize, and manage their medical records, empowering them to monitor and control their care via a personal health timeline. Through partnerships with biopharma companies & academic partners (including Roche/Genentech, Novartis, Verily), patients can consent to share their anonymized data and power cutting-edge medical research.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/picnichealth
You can see all of our open roles here: https://grnh.se/3b566ba92
* Engineering Manager, Internal Product: https://team.picnichealth.com/careerdetails?gh_jid=4685869002&gh_src=3b566ba92
* Front-End Engineer: https://team.picnichealth.com/careerdetails?gh_jid=4297559002&gh_src=3b566ba92
* Full-Stack Engineer: https://team.picnichealth.com/careerdetails?gh_jid=4296929002&gh_src=3b566ba92
* Product Manager, Patient Product: https://team.picnichealth.com/careerdetails?gh_jid=4377288002&gh_src=3b566ba92
* Senior Data Engineer: https://team.picnichealth.com/careerdetails?gh_jid=4656243002&gh_src=3b566ba92
Tech Stack: Our main web service is in Node.js, and most other services are in Python (mostly machine learning services, using Keras, Tensorflow, etc). Our frontend is React + Redux, database is PostgreSQL, and services run in a Kubernetes cluster hosted on Google Cloud Platform (Google Kubernetes Engine).
Contact - Technical Recruiting Lead, Amanda Atwood, [email protected]