As an On-Boarding Specialist your position will entail the procurement of technology for all newly hired external and internal AWM employees and contractors. Responsibilities also include the facilitation of new hire sessions remotely via ZOOM and the coordination of transfers within AWM between cities, states and regions as well as other LOBS.
* Coordinate with technology partners and HR to insure that all technology needs are met for a new hire or internal transfer on Day One
* Conduct analysis on transfers to insure that the appropriate requests are submitted and completed
* Work with business partners to capture additional requirements in an ever changing envirnoment
* Conduct remote on-boarding sessions for transfers and executives
* Facilitate On-Boarding traning for managers and administrators
* Bachelor's degree required
* Excellent communication and presentations skills across various stakeholders and senior management
* Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
* Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail-oriented, and strong interpersonal skills
* End-to-end project management experience, including scoping, business case development, implementation, and change management
* Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
* Ability to deal with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements, procedures, and processes
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize, and prioritize work
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans