Switch Themes builds themes exclusively for Shopify’s theme store.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer who will improve the quality of all our merchant facing documentation as well as update it in accordance with Shopify’s new online store roll out.
This is a casual / contract role with an estimated 10-20 hours a week.
This is a remote position.
- Move our existing documentation content into our new documentation CMS
- Organise our documentation for an optimal merchant experience
- Document new features and changes
- Edit and update existing documentation as needed
- Work closely with development and support teams
- Update our documentation in accordance to Shopify’s new online store
- Proficient in writing technical documentation
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a caring, polite and positive tone of voice
- Able to work remotely
- Excellent proficiency in written English
- Knowledge of Markdown and HTML
- Experience with Github
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform and Shopify themes
- Experience in creating instructional videos
- Proficiency in other languages
- Work with a leading Shopify theme development company
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible working hours
- Small team of 3-4 people