Who we are
WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work becomes ever more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
About the role
It's an amazing time to be at WorkMotion. We are changing the way companies hire employees around the globe but can't do it without empowering our customers. As our Technical Writer, you will research topics, design and build content, improve the learning experience, and enable other teams to educate customers on WorkMotion and international employment law. Your role will be critical in retaining WorkMotion’s customers and supporting our teams.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the leadership team to shape the future of our knowledge base.
- Become a WorkMotion expert with the help and support of our team.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Create engaging content including articles, user interface text, tutorials, videos, and other guides.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
What you’ll need
- Excellent written skills in English (fluency in German and/or other European languages is a huge plus).
- Previous, proven experience in a similar role in a remote setting (a must).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Project management skills a big plus.
- Posses a customer-centric approach.
- Be an effective collaborator and support other team members.
- Passion about building a Customer Education function from scratch.
- Adaptability and resilience in an ever-changing startup environment.
- This position is fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome.
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities.
- Join a global and truly diverse team of high performers.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive benefits package, including wellbeing, personal development, and mobility.