Highsnobiety is seeking an Account Manager to work with some of the biggest brands in fashion, luxury, and streetwear as part of our agency HS+. We're looking for a professionally experienced, analytical, and a strategic-minded individual whose role will entail managing the creation of creative proposals and design media strategies as well as translating those into media plans.
Highsnobiety is a platform dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that.
- Collaborating with key team members across various departments to deliver the highest quality strategy, creative and media proposals
- Work with the creative and production team to identify hard costs and packaging strategies to ensure the proposals are forecasted to stay within the preferred margin.
- Create and translate media strategies into tactical plans that achieve client’s objectives and fit within budget.
- Ensure all proposals are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Work closely with the teams and leadership to improve workflows and processes
- Architects the final campaign recap story using campaign insights, final program reporting, measurement & research insights.
- Help develop best practices and benchmarking in order to extend brand relationships
- Develop new ad products for existing and new channels
- Ongoing optimization of packaging and bundling of media
- Forecasts and KPI definition for owned, operated and branded initiatives
- 3-5+ years experience in the Creative industry and Media Planning
- Deep understanding of digital media landscape and how content is published and distributed
- Should have a strong sense of what Highsnobiety represents and be plugged into popular culture with awareness of the what’s going on in fashion, music and other youth passion points.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive, solutions oriented approach
- Meticulous attention to detail, exemplify accountability and follow through
- Ability to prioritize and multiple task in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Problem solver, excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Performance Driven
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focusses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media and advertising landscape
- Competitive compensation