We are looking for a motivated and hands-on developer who wants to be an active part in developing the #1 tool for Amazon success!
As part of one of our cross-functional engineering teams, you will play a central role in driving innovation for our flagship features. Build new features using state-of-the-art frontend technologies, help create the next generation of well established features that our customers love, and work with frontend developers from other teams on enhancing our UI component library - there's a little bit of everything here!
- Develop new features together with your team
- Contribute to the architectural decisions on how SPAs are built at Sellics
- Contribute to requirements definition for features built by you and your team
- Own the development process from initial prototype feedback, to implementation decisions, to deployment
- Help drive the transition to micro-frontend architecture
- Diagnose and fix bugs
- Perform code reviews
- Write tests and documentation for features you build
- Contribute to and enrich our engineering culture
- Share your knowledge inside your team and across the whole engineering organization
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- Are experienced with JWT, Redux, ECMAScript 6+, Node.js, npm
- Have a good understanding of REST APIs
- Have a strong feeling for usability of interfaces
- Are proficient in modern HTML5, CSS
- Are a team player and a good communicator
- Have a strong growth mindset and want to take your skills to the next level
- A talented, growing company and tech/product team
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Competitive compensation package and defined career paths
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible working hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Free food and drinks, educational "Sellics Talks," regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Professional coffee-machine, and the best coffee beans Berlin has to offer ;)
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a quickly-growing, funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help brands and agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 100 highly-engaged, brilliant, dynamic employees from over 25 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin, New York City and various remote locations. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write. But don’t just take our word for it… here’s what our teammates themselves (and other candidates!) have written about us on Glassdoor. And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.