We optimise complex, global operations for billion dollar businesses worldwide with a focus in the energy industry, creating massive value out of thin air and a little cloud.
To support rapid growth across the globe we seek strong full-stack engineers and scientists who want to have a real-world impact to join our elite team of PhD scientists and engineers in central London. You will work on several exciting new projects and development of our proprietary technology and world-leading product.
- Love challenging, complex real-world problems and high performance applications (Java, AWS) and working with real business users.
- Strong software engineering experience (Java preferred, Spring-boot/Angular 2+ are a +).
- Experience solving hard optimisation (e.g. NP-hard scheduling) problems and PhD are a ++.
- Strong Java, comfortable with complex codebases
- Able to design and build distributed systems and clean RESTful APIs (e.g. with Spring-boot)
- Business analysis skills are a ++.
- Knowledge of Angular 2+ and experience in (or passion for) UI, UX design are a +.
Full-stack, Research engineers/scientists, Interns, Minimax LabsLondon, UK
Full Stack Software Engineer, Bitcoin of America
Full Stack Engineer (React, Java), Modus Create
Full Stack Engineer - DotNet / Angular / AWS (REMOTE North America), Nextgen Health Care
Sr. Full Stack Engineer, Mechanical Simulation Corporation