Site Reliability Engineer
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are looking for Site Reliability Engineers to come and join the rocketship!
You will be part of our core build. You will produce mission-critical platforms, tools, and processes that will ensure the highest levels of availability and reliability of all our applications.
What will you do?
- Build robust, fault-tolerant and highly scalable systems that support our growth.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Measure and optimize system performance to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovate to improve continually
- Create tools our team can use to do their jobs more efficiently
- Maintain good security and privacy practices across the company.
- Work closely with development and support teams to solve production escalation cases
What are we looking for
- SRE/DevOps Experience or a solid software engineer that is open to switching to an SRE role
- Ability to dig down through all the abstraction layers when solving problems
- Prior experience in designing, deploying and scaling production environments for the consumer (both internally as externally) and enterprise facing products
- Experience with running & deploying applications on Kubernetes
- Knowledge of some or all of our tech stack - Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Kustomize, ArgoCD, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ, Traefik, Terraform, Prometheus
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure principles - automation, load balancing, high availability, serverless architectures, microservices
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.