Are you looking for the opportunity to provide value in a mid-sized company with 25+ years of stability? Do you enjoy a culture that remains fueled by entrepreneurial spirit?
Grow your career with a vibrant industry-leading company offering expert and customized Employer of Record payroll and contractor management services to a variety of Fortune 500 companies! If you are beginning your career in Customer Service/Payroll Services, this is a great growth opportunity for you.
Our candidates who have joined this company consistently report that the company culture, resources and opportunity were exactly as described. If you fit the following requirements and want to learn more about this outstanding opportunity, let’s have a conversation about your career goals and see if we meet them.
This position can be worked completely remote. At a future date, you can work from the cool offices in the Denver-metro, if you prefer. Or, continue to work fully remote.
· Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with key customers and employees to ensure exceptional customer service.
· Onboard new employees, vendors and contractors.
· Maintain employee data by validating and updating the online system, including managing timesheets.
· Assist and manage off-site supervisor approval of timesheets.
· Prepare weekly/bi-weekly payroll files to be imported into a SAGE100 processing system.
· Process weekly payroll checks.
· Prepare and maintain AP/Vendor payments including verification of expense receipts.
· Prepare and distribute weekly invoices.
· Garnishment processing / Background checks / Unemployment claim processing
· Proactively communicate with the team and clients to prepare for upcoming projects and events.
· Thrive in a great culture within a stable organization with great team members!
· 2-3 years of experience in high-touch customer care environments
· Excellent computer skills with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
· Team-oriented personality and working style
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and work ethic
· Payroll experience
· Experience supporting Fortune 500 customers
· One position will be filled for the CRM Manager role at a higher compensation
Comp: $55 - $58,000