Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for decentralized finance. Our three interoperable product lines allow you to securely create, trade, and hold digital assets on Ethereum.
Join in on our mission to build the redistributed future!
About the Product and the team
Gnosis Safe is our unique crypto asset management solution currently being built for Web, Android and iOS. It is an open-source project in order to help us foster community involvement and collaboration. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 17 people. Most of our team is based in Berlin, but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Ulyanovsk (Russia). The Frontend team currently includes three developers and a team lead.
About the Role
Our Tech Stack
Frontend: TypeScript, React, Redux
Backend: Rust and Python for transaction services
Our code is fully Open Source:
What you’ll do
Who you are
- Move forward the Gnosis Safe web app by implementing new features and creating prototypes
- Improve the quality and stability of the codebase
- Pair-program with the team and exchange knowledge on the latest frontend technologies
- Actively participate in planning and technical specification
- Cooperate with our skilled designers and product managers to regularly ship new features
- Help improve the existing development process by sharing feedback, suggesting improvements and taking a leading role in implementing some of them
- Participate in Safe apps maintenance and support
- Solid experience as a frontend developer
- Comfortable working with TypeScript and CSS3
- You know how to implement and maintain unit tests (e.g. Jest, react-testing-library, Enzyme)
- Practical experience with client-server communication: HTTP, REST, caching
- Experience with git and npm and/or yarn.
Is a plus:
- Experience with Redux and Material UI (or similar)
- Familiarity with Node.js, bash scripting, CI services like Github Actions, TravisCI
- Knowledge of Ethereum and an interest in the blockchain technology
What we can offer you
- You value teamwork and proactively support your team members
- You take initiative, if you see an opportunity to improve either a processes, or the product
- Fluent technical English
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote-friendly work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.