We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who:
- Attracts top talent, in support of Aparavi’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion culture, through disruptive employer branding, social networking, employee referrals, and campus recruiting.
- Owns the full Talent Acquisition life cycle (identifying, attracting, assessing, hiring and initiating the on-boarding process)
- Leads Aparavi’s Talent Acquisition strategy while managing internal communications, expectations and candidate experience across all levels of Aparavi, from the leadership team to new hiring managers.
- Designs, creates, and maintains all Talent Acquisition processes and systems including:
- Applicant tracking system
- Compelling Job Ads
- Defined & scalable selection processes
- Talent Acquisition for bench programs (for example developers or inside sales)
- Vendor management and selection
- Is a highly productive recruiter, as you will carry a moderate req load (40% time), while also building processes to support our small and mighty team of TA professionals.
Is this you?
What you will do:
- Facilitate, educate and influence Aparavi's DEI Talent Acquisition strategy in order to effectively build relationships and, ultimately, a high performing team.
- Apply your 5+ years’ experience in a TA & Operations role at start-up to mid-size organizations, preferably 3 years experience in technology.
- Work with cross functional business partners to build out effective, scalable talent selection processes that includes outstanding candidate experience.
- Leverage your advanced knowledge of TA & onboarding solutions, legal compliance, and overall knowledge of TA disciplines to build your TA tech stack for our growing and scaling company.
- Approach your work with a willingness to be tactical as well as strategic.
- Everyday demonstrate initiative and results-orientation with a constant focus on delivery.
- Define, track and deliver service level agreement to Aparavi’s hiring manager with a focus on collaboration, inclusivity and measurable results.
- Keep many TA & Employer Branding projects running concurrently.
What you get:
- Equity - begin vesting as an owner in Aparavi on your 1st day
- Become one of the first 100 Aparavians while you take control and ownership of business and your success
- Freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career
- Opportunity to drive innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Work remote anywhere across United States with occasional travel to sunny Santa Monica, our U.S. headquarters
- Paid time off (vacation, sick days & company paid holidays)
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
- Continuing Education
About the Company
® is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with team members across the globe. We are expanding and looking for people who want to go to market with an industry disrupting solution, never stop learning, pay attention to detail, do the right thing no matter who is looking, while having a revolutionary impact on the world by providing TRUE data intelligence and automation technology. This is a RARE opportunity to contribute to creating a category within data management with our new web application and its modern architecture!
With the launch of the Aparavi Platform, we have reached a point of hyper-growth mode. We are expanding our Sales team and looking for driven team players who believe at the core of any successful business is simplicity and direct communication. Bring your relentless prospecting skills and ability to rapidly identify your prospects use case during the sales process to join our Business Development team as an Account Executive.
At Aparavi, we celebrate the diversity of our team. Aparavi is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.