Are you excellent at gathering data insights, making use of structures and implementing data based solutions that bring software to the next level using python, python libraries and frameworks? Are you ready to boost a team with out of the box thinking and bring theoretical knowledge into market relevant products?
Are you creative, self-ambitioned? Able to take ownership and drive data science projects to success?
Is your personality agile and self organized. Do you enjoy teamwork and have an impressive get it done attitude?
We’re ready to talk to you!
- You will implement algorithms with python.
- You will have end-to-end responsibility to build production ready applications.
- You will work on django applications and build solid and robust applications.
- You will analyze, visualize and optimize the performance of our data pipeline.
- You will analyze data based trends and anomalies to solve edge case problems.
- You will work in a cross-functional agile team with other Data Engineers, Scientists and Software Developers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- 2-3 years of work experience in software engineering and data engineering using Python.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Proven track record of building reliable data platforms on modern technology.
- Experience with test automation, continuous delivery, ensuring high data quality across multiple datasets.
- Solid understanding and experience with microservices architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Strong business sense with an understanding of business drivers and of how to drive value using data across the organization.
- Effective communication skills and ability to understand business requirements.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Team of experienced data scientists and full-stack software developers who are more than happy to share their knowledge with you.
- High level of responsibility for models, code and process.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership, Jobrad and many more.
- Work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts.
- Gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry - one of the largest markets in Europe.
We founded KREATIZE in 2015 with the vision to become the central point of contact for mechanical engineering companies in Europe for the fast and easy purchase of custom-fit prototypes and small series. For this purpose, we work together with a network of selected manufacturing partners and with the help of our sophisticated price and matching algorithm we are able to prepare a suitable offer within a below-average lead time. Our slogan? - Request a quote. Order. We take care of the rest.
Our customers are as diverse as we are - and range from small and medium-sized companies to large automotive suppliers. With an international team of already 50 ambitious pioneers, a certain sophistication, and the use of the latest technologies, we efficiently implement even large projects with several manufacturing processes, different materials, and finishing processes, as well as heat and surface treatment. It is not without reason that we have already received several awards as an innovative and successful technology company.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin and Wrocław (Poland).