CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Engage and improve the whole lifecycle of services - from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
* Scale through automation and evolve systems by pushing change that improves reliability and velocity
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software/tooling solutions
* Design and implement automated deployment strategies that scale with the business
* Research, design and apply advanced security techniques
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
Experience in developing enterprise software and proficiency in Python
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
* CI/CD experience utilizing tools such as Github, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
* Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or Open Container Initiative (OCI)
* Experience in application security, cryptography, network security or system security
* Practical exposure with automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
* Practical exposure with cloud provisioning tools like Terraform and CloudFormation
* CISSP, CISM, SANS-GIAC, CEH and/or Security+
* AWS Certified Developer, Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, SysOps or Security
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Cloud Native Senior Software Engineer, Intel CorporationDublin Full Time Employment
Senior Backend Engineer - Recruiting, PersonioDublin Full Time Employment
Senior Backend Engineer - Product Platform, PersonioDublin Full Time Employment